In acest top se remarca:
- Sony Alpha a5100 - aparate cu lentile interschimbabile sub 500$
- Sony Alpha A6000 - aparate cu lentile interschimbabile pret intre 500-800$
- Nikon D7200 - aparate cu lentile interschimbabile, pret intre 800-1200$
- Nikon D500 - cel mai bun DSLR cu senzor crop
- Sony Alpha A7R II , Pentax K-1 - cel mai bun aparat foto cu senzor full-frame
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III - aparate foto bridge - long zoom
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 IV - aparate foto compacte
Nu sunt surprins ca avem 3 aparate foto mirrorless de la Sony in acest top. Mai jos aveti 2 articole detaliate despre acest subiect:
Camera and Lens Buying Guides
On this page you'll find links to our extensive buying guide content, which spans everything from seasonal product roundups to advice about what gear is best for what kind of shooting situation. You'll also find links to our technology primer articles and our interactive camera chooser, which lets you quickly compare different models to find the right one for you.
Choose by camera type
Digital cameras come in all shapes a sizes – and prices. We’ve divided these roundups by camera type, and cost. Here, you’ll find our take on everything from pocketable compact models to high-end full-frame powerhouses.
- Interchangeable lens cameras around $500 NEW
- Interchangeable lens cameras $500–800 NEW
- Interchangeable lens cameras $800–1200 NEW
- Interchangeable lens cameras $1200–2000 - Crop-sensor NEW
- Interchangeable lens cameras $1200–2000 - Full-frame NEW
- Semi-pro interchangeable lens cameras $2000+ NEW
- Compact enthusiast zoom cameras NEW
- Enthusiast long zoom cameras NEW
- Consumer long zoom compact cameras NEW
- Long zoom compact cameras
- Fixed prime lens cameras NEW
- Best smartphone cameras
Ideas for the Holidays
This is the time of year for gift-giving, whether it’s for a loved one, or just as a treat for yourself. In our holiday season gift guides we’ve selected some of our favorite items spanning prices from the very affordable, to the truly luxurious.
How to Buy: Technologies Explained
The technology behind digital imaging and video moves very quickly, and can be confusing. Our aim in this series of guides is to explain the difference between various types of product, and demystify some of the more complex terms. Our two-part printing primer is intended to help you take your vision from the camera, to a finished print.
- 4K: What you need to know
- Primer: What is VR, and why should photographers care?
- How to buy an interchangeable lens camera
- Why would I buy a mirrorless camera?
- Digital camera lens buying guide
- Beginner's guide to HD video
- 3D Video Primer – part 1
- 3D Video Primer – part 2
- Choosing a photo printer
- Print workflow
Archived: 2014 Buying Guides
Need to shoot something specific? Our list of situations may help.
- Best cameras for beginners
- Best cameras for social photography
- Best compact cameras for travel
- Best waterproof cameras
- Interchangeable lens cameras under $1000
- Best compact cameras for enthusiasts
- Best digital cameras for kids
Want to know which camera to buy and why? Check out the following roundups.